Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Week In Photos!

Hey there!
 How was everyone's week?  Mine was busy as usual!  Here are some highlights. . . 


I spent a lot of time working on my friends going away gift.  That was a plain white box that I added glitter to!  It was time consuming and messy!


And here is the actual gift - nail polishes that spell out "Ill Miss Ya!"


Dave and I discovered this little Froyo place when went to Ikea to buy a new bed for our Guest Room. A Cherry On Top is by far my favorite froyo place!  They work with a Bakery so they have things like funfetti cake (above), brownies, apple pie, etc. that you can add to your froyo!  It was SO good!


Me and my sisters took my nephews to the pool, finally!  We've been trying to go all Summer but something would always come up!  So glad we finally got to go!  They LOVED it!


I ended the weekend with my good friends Ryan and Becky's wedding!  So much fun!




How could I forget - Sunday was my dad's birthday so I baked him this chocolate and clementine cake!  I will post the recipe soon!



Hope you all have a great week ahead!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment