Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lots of New Yummy Food This Week!

Hey Everyone!

I feel like I've tried a lot of new foods this week! Probably more treats than anything! Actually, the only pictures I have to show you are of unhealthy food! I had some really great food today at Whole Foods but I wasn't able to get pictures of it! Darn! So I'll just show what I was able to get pictures of.

On Friday night Dave and I went to a friends house for a game night so I brought a snack. It was something I hadn't tried before. Of course I found it on Pinterest! :) Here it is . . .














Cinnamon Roll Rice Krispie Treats! Yummy! Here is the link to the original recipe:















I actually haven't tried this Russell Stover Cookies 'n Cream Nest yet. Dave and I went to the movies last night (do not go see Safe House - it wasn't good at all!) and we were kind of early so we went to Walgreens first to get Dave a treat. I ended up picking up a couple things too. I didn't eat any of it at the actual movie because I didn't have any milk with me! I HAVE to have milk when I have a treat! I will let you know how this is once I try it!















I did try this though! A Peeps Rice Krispie Treat! It was blue! On the back of the package it said that it's a rice krispie treat that is made with Peeps marshmallows! It was really yummy! Makes me want to try making them myself!















I saved the best for last!!! Omg! These things are amazing! Can you even tell what they are?! They are homemade (not by me - by the chefs at Whole Foods) Tortilla Chips! They are a mix of the traditional tortilla chips - in that they are salty and peppery. But at the same time they're almost like a danish! Not sure how that's even possible! When you open the container it smells like donuts! It's so weird! They're so thick and flaky. They're mainly salty but a little bit sweet too. And they're so rich!! I can only eat like 3 at a time. Crazy, huh?! You will just have to try them for yourself!

We got the chips to take home but we ate lunch at Whole Foods. Dave got pizza and I got Chiken Korma (I think?) which was in a mushroom sauce, some vegetarian Mac and Cheese, and a whole lot of their mixed vegetables! It was all so very delicious!

I just thought I'd share all this yummy new food with you in case you were looking for something new to try too!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment