Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Car, Hunger Games, and Tomato Cucumber Salad!

I don't work on Tuesday's so they're normally jam packed with errands, appointments, etc. But this Tuesday I made sure to not have too busy of a schedule because I knew I was going to see The Hunger Games that night and I still had about 8 chapters to read!!! So I slept in a bit, worked out and then spent a good part of the afternoon reading outside.

While I was outside I took a picture of my new car! It's a Chevy Equinox and I love it! So much nicer than anything I've ever driven before!

















Here's a picture of what I had for lunch on Tuesday. An Amy's Pizza and some tomato cucumber salad.















I've only tried one flavor of Amy's Pizza. I guess because this one's so good I don't feel the need to try any of the others. I first tried this about 3 years ago while I was at my brother-in-laws house. The "flavor" is pesto. It has pesto sauce instead of the traditional pizza sauce, cheese, broccoli, and tomato's. It's very good! I also had a side of cucumber tomato salad. I've been trying to replicate something that I had at First Watch. It was some sort of Cucumber Tomato salad. They called it Santa Fe Sauce. I couldn't tell what type of sauce/liquid was in it. It had small little black things in it which made me think it had poppyseed dressing in it. I decided to get on Pinterest to try to find a similar recipe. I didn't see any that called for poppyseed dressing so I just picked a random recipe from the other choices. It was good but still not quite like the one from First Watch. I'll keep looking but in the mean time this one will do!

Here is the link to the original recipe:

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay! Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment