Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Favorites!


This post is a little late.  I meant to put it up on the last day of April or the first day of May.  But better late than never, right?

I thought I would share with you guys my favorite things for the month!  I will probably do this each month unless there really wasn't any new fun products/songs/tv shows, etc. for that month.

This month I have a few products that I've been loving. . . 




I got a sample of LaRocca Champagne and Shimmer Body Polish.  Don't let the word "shimmer" scare you.  It has no shimmer in it what-so-ever.  It's a little misleading.  But regardless, this stuff is amazing! It is a gentle scrub but as you start rubbing it into your skin the little beads or scrubbies melt away and turn into this super, super moisturizing cleanser.  And it's got a cooling sensation to it!  I love it!

I also have been loving nail polish!  The polish that's pictured is I Don't Give A Rotterdam from the Holland collection.  That is one of the colors I've been loving but there are quite a few more.  I didn't think I needed to picture them all.  I will mention one other one though just because it's so pretty (I was too lazy to go down two flights of stairs to fin it for the picture) and that is Butterfly Kisses from L'oreal.  Has anyone seen all the new L'oreal nail polishes??  There are like 30 new colors and they are all SO pretty!

The last product I've been loving is the LaVanilla Deodorant.  It is aluminum free, which is important.  I'm sure you've all heard that aluminum in deodorant supposedly causes breast cancer.  Who knows if that's true or not but I don't mind changing my deodorant - just in case!  I've tried a few aluminum free deodorants and haven't liked any of them until this one!  Most aluminum free deodorants help with smell but don't help with actual sweating - but this one does!  I find that it works just as good as regular deodorant!  I wasn't so sure about the scent at first (I have the vanilla coconut scent) but has grown on me and now I really like it.  It doesn't smell anything like coconut so I think that's why I didn't care for it at first.  Just because it didn't smell like I expected it to.

I also have some songs and a TV show that I've been loving this month!  As far as TV shows, I LOVE Giuliana and Bill!  I've always loved them and I will always love their show!  They seem so real!

The songs I've been loving this month . . . I should warn you - most of these songs are probably also favorites of every middle school girl right now!  Haha!  I can't help it!  I LOVE Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend.  I also LOVE Taylor Swifts Eyes Open!  (I can't believe I'm saying that because until this song I have highly disliked anything related to Taylor Swift)  I also like One Direction's song Beautiful and that new song Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

That's pretty much it!  Do any of you have any favorites you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment