Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!


I'm taking a break from my vacation blogs because I feel like I'm getting so behind on everything else!  We've been back from Miami for a couple weeks and we have been going non-stop!  Besides working, Dave and I have been doing some serious house-hunting!  Plus, lots of family get-togethers, birthday parties, bridal showers, etc.  So I figured I would do a quick blog with some snapshots of what I've been up to since returning from vaca!



Mmmmmmmm!  Orange Leaf!  I love Orange Leaf!  On this particular day Dave and I had just finished looking at 3 houses and we decided to stop and get a little treat.  This is by far my favorite Orange Leaf concoction!  It's the "mystery" flavor (to me it tastes a little fruity and a little vanilla-y), with lots of strawberries, and a tiny drizzle of carmel!  DELISH!


My twin nephews birthday party!  These suckers were just the beginning of a major sugar rush!!!


I tried a new "healthy cookie dough ball" recipe.  This one features coconut!  Dave said these were his fav's so far . . . I don't think they were my favorite but they were good.  Let me know if you want the recipe!


Mmmmm!  Korean food with my sister at Riverside in Covington, KY.


Jill loooooves getting her Korean fix!


Yowers!  Now that's a Strawberry Shortcake!


Mom's Strawberry Cheesecake was a more suitable size!  Haha!



Enjoying my Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Shake at the Cheesecake Factory for a late Mother's Day lunch!


Jill's Mocha Chip Shake!




Just us girls! :)



After all that food I was in need of a good workout!  After trying a Ballet Burn class in Miami and falling in love I searched for some in my area and was very excited to find one!  It's called Pure Barre and it's a pretty darn good workout!  I've taken it twice now and I plan to add it to my routine.  I'll probably just do it once a week just for a nice change.  Plus, it's kind of expensive.  But I'm really glad I found it!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment