Thursday, June 28, 2012

House Decorating!

This post is a little different from my usual posts.  It's basically just my thoughts!  With some fun "Pinspiration"!  I just made that up.  Basically, I find pictures on Pinterest that get my creative juices flowing.  This probably makes no sense so I'm just going to get right into it!

My husband and I are moving soon so I'm starting to think about decorating and such!  I'm especially excited to decorate the room that will become our guest room!  I think I'm super excited about that room because I feel like I can get away with decorating it a little more feminine that I could our bedroom!  Here are some things that inspire me . . . 




This room is crazy busy!  I would never want a room that busy but I love the rod-iron bed and the patchwork quilt!



Sorry about the blurry picture!  I love the colors going on here!  Green is my favorite color and I especially love pale green colors!  Dave would never approve of a seafoam green bedroom . . . so maybe in the guest room?



Do you see where I'm going here?  Pale colors with a bit of girly-ness to it!  I noticed that all the rooms I'm seeing have one thing in common. . . a quilt!  And I just happen to have a friend that makes quilts!!!!  I'm so excited!  I talked to my friend Jeana today and she agreed to make a quilt for my guest room!  I think I'm going to go with a blue and coral theme.  I thought that would be a little less girly!

Again, here is some more Pinspiration!



Kind of along these lines!



I absolutely LOVE the colors of the little hearts at the bottom!



I'm so anxious to go buy fabric!  This will be so fun!  And special!

What do you all think?  And what do you think of these types of blog posts?  These are easy and fun for me to post but if no one wants to read about the ideas that run through my head I won't post more like this.  Just let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment